Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Living Room Rug

I made a big purchase the other day when I ordered a rug from Dwell Studio. The duvet cover in my bedroom is from Dwell, and I've had my eye on this rug for awhile. I was cautious before making a purchase since 1) I didn't want to spend a lot of money (and rugs can be quite expensive) and 2) I wanted something that I would be likely to use when the time comes to move out of my apartment and into a house.

So (drum roll, please!) here it is:


The "bird" pillow on the sofa is also new. It is the same pattern as the duvet cover, and hopefully, brings the two rooms together.

I have a few more exciting furniture purchases and DIY projects up my sleeve, so be on the lookout for more posts! I promise not to take so long this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment